"Contemporary addictions among young people, their influence on health and the ways of dealing with them" – Competition
Nidzica Poviat within realisation of the project announce competition for high school students. All details are included in Competition Rules. The deadline is 5th April . For participants there are attractive prizes.
22. 02.2017 at 5 pm. in The Local Sport and Recreation Centre is held first meeting around the project “Promotion and Prevention of Respiratory Diseases for the Residents of the Nidzica Poviat" about performing correctly Nordic Walking. There will be meeting with instructor who will show and teach the correct ways of performing walking. The workshop will consist of two parts, theoretical and practical.
26.02.2017 The Local Sport and Recreation Centre invites the whole group to Zimna Woda where the march is planned at the occasion of “The Doomed Soldiers Day”. Starts at 11.30 the length is 1963 metres or 6600 metres. 150 participants of the project will take part. There also will be special guests.
All interested in taking part in Nordic Walking classes inform that lecture is now on 22.02.2017 !
In High Schools of our Poviat classes with psychologist Paulina Soliwoda from Growth and Education Centre Master Mind in Warsaw has started, under the project "Promotion and Prevention of Respiratory Diseases for the Residents of the Nidzica Poviat".
Prevention is vital for young people. This time in between adolescents and being an adult is a time of extreme biological, psychological, emotional changes of people. It is also the time when the most risky behaviour.
The crucial idea of this project is to protect students against danger and passing detailed knowledge about the results of exciding or risk addiction to kind of substances.
After workshops students:
Gain information about psychoactive substances such as: nicotine, alcohol, smart drugs, OTC drugs
Know health, psychological, sociological effects of taking drugs
Know where to seek help
Strengthen the attitude rejecting drugs
Know results of behaviour and the decisions
Know how to look after the health
Enrol at the Local Sport and Recreation Centre , Polna 7, phone number 89523 58 00
1) Sport efficiency classes – fitness class for 30 persons is on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays at 10:00 with qualified trainer.
2) Meetings with nutritionist – two group meetings for 30 persons each. First meeting is on 30th January at 5 pm, next 27th February – finishing with setting the winter and spring diet improving and keeping fit the body over this period.
3) Nordic walking class – lecture for 30 persons, starts 17th February at 4-6 pm.26th February is march /walk and run/ at 5 km distance in Zimna Woda , the aim is to promote health and healthy living. For each participants sport equipment is provided.
4) rehabilitation gymnastics – two meetings with physical therapist for 15 persons. There is also lecture 24th February at 4 pm and practise class being at the date set with the instructor.